AMAZING TIPS for Dogs PET Cats PARENTS about PET CANCER & LUMPS !
Did you know that 50% of Dogs get CANCER by the age of 10 ?
Does your Dogs or Cats have a LUMP or BUMP ?
LUMP & BUMP RED FLAGS include:
- Being present for 3 months
- Lump is larger than 2 centimeters
- Lump is growing for 1 month
TOP 10 SIGNS of PET CANCER ?
- Abnormal swellings that persist or continue to grow
- Sores that do not heal
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Difficulty eating or swallowing
- Bleeding or discharge from any body opening
- Offensive odor
- Reluctance to exercise or loss of stamina
- Persistent lameness or stiffness
- Difficulty breathing, urinating, or defecating
Special thanks to Dr. Villamil from Pet Cancer Group & Heska corp for a great lecture on pet cancer!