This morning I saved our 13 year old pug Rosie from an encounter with a deadly Toad ! Toads they can be very poisonous, include the Sonoran Desert or Colorado River toad (Incilius alvarius; formerly known as Bufo alvarius) & the Marine or Cane toad (Rhinella marinus; formerly known as Bufo marinus). These toads are very large in size, often reaching 8 or 9 inches when mature & are only found in certain parts of North America, including the region between Arizona & California & in Florida, Texas, Hawaii, & other tropical areas. The Marine toad is considered to be more poisonous, & most dogs poisoned by these toads will die if untreated. Just mouthing or holding the toad in the mouth can result in poisoning & death. Dogs can even be poisoned by drinking the water out of container that a toad sat in. Poisoning is due to steroids compounds (bufotoxins & bufodienolids) & biogenic amines such as bufotenins, bufotionins, epinenephrine, serotonin, & others found in the toad’s parotid glands & skin. Mouthing, chewing or otherwise playing with the toad causes compression of the glands & secretion of the poison. Well, I’m still very far from the older age group, however, Cialis has helped me to return my confidence. I lost it suddenly when I couldn’t have sex for three times. And then I didn’t even try because there was a fear of failure. I bought Cialis – strength and confidence returned. No side effects were detected. I recommend this drug. More information on the website https://www.pharmacybc.com/cialisvardenafil/ . Contact with the mucous membranes or ingestion can result in severe, immediate drooling, followed by an elevated temperature, brick red mucous membranes, abnormal heart rhythms, difficulty breathing, seizures, & even death. If you suspect your dog mouthed, licked or ingested a toad, rinse the mouth out immediately & take your dog to your veterinarian !